ENSO ANGO Social responsibility strategy
The operator and parent company of ENSO ANGO, Ango Hotels, believe that social responsibility is not just a philosophy, it’s a lifestyle.
We created and promote our own brand of shampoo, conditioner and soap which is used in our hotels. The brand products have not been tested on animals, as we believe in protecting their rights; in addition these products also break down easily and safely, reducing the negative impact on our precious biosphere.
We have greatly reduced the use of throw-away plastic items in our hotels in order to reduce garbage and keep our oceans free of plastics.
We collaborate with NGO’s and organizations throughout Asia and choose to use their fair trade products in our hotel rooms, with the aim of protecting women’s rights and eliminating child labor.
In our restaurant and lounges, we select locally-grown produce wherever possible.
ANGO Hotels: our key values, vision and points of action.
Endorsing and practicing a progressive way of life in our planning, purchasing and hotel operation.
- We make every effort to protect our environment and preserve precious resources.
- Animal welfare
- We strive to coexist with and value the rights of animals.
- Women progressing in society
- Within Japan and internationally, we choose to promote equal rights and opportunities without bias towards gender.
- Cultural evolution
- To promote the preservation and evolution of culture through exchange and creativity.
- Regional development
- Working and growing together with the local region, helping to sculpt its future.
- Health in body and mind
- We practice a healthy working culture, placing great emphasis on the health and well-being of our staff and guests alike.
- Celebrating diversity
- We believe that diversity brings strength, and work to ensure that no-one is discriminated against due to age, gender or race.